Monday, January 12, 2009

Shenanigans.

So this weekend was another bonanza of world-record smashing fun. Gavin and I went down to St. Pete for a wedding… we rode down there with our pals Fish and Erin and had a BLAST. We danced all night. Here are some pics:







Here’s a funny thing that happened towards the end of the night. After the reception, we all boarded a bus and headed out to the bars. I glanced down at my camera and started scrolling through the photos I had taken when, what do I see? A hiney, that’s what. A hairy, unmistakably male butt. Someone had absconded with my camera and taken a picture of his caboose. I found it simultaneously hilarious and revolting. And I guess you could say I was determined to crack the case.

Of course all the guys were denying they were the culprit, and some were reliably exonerated by their wives, after taking a good look at the evidence. I was at the point of making everyone drop trou and do a hiney line-up (so to speak) when the guilty party confessed. I guess he needed to assuage his conscience?

I thought about posting the pics…. But then I thought I’d be entering territory on this blog that I haven’t entered yet, which is not to say I never will, but I figured, after posting what is basically nudity, it might be hard to go back.

So, the bottom line is, I will leave it to your imagination.

Great time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nikki webb said...

Hey, if you've seen one hairy ass you've seen 'em all. Can we get a face shot of the guilty party? Wait a sec, none of our brothers were there, were they? Andy? Where were YOU the night of the incident?

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Bets said the behind was HAIRY - not white "ass" snow. So, Andy, you are off the hiney hook.

Bets,
You made a great decision - no one wants to see nudity like a random hairy ass - how about a compromise - like a shirtless Daniel Craig? I would say my hot hubby shirtless, but I don't want to share.

I am with Nikki. You need to post a pic of the offender. He is obviously in need of some attention, so I say give him some. Nothing like being "exposed" on the Internet.

BTW - you are a flat out hottie in your red dress - you and Gavin make a beautiful pair.

Ashley said...

LOL What a fun weekend!!! And I'm so excited to have made the blog! The discovery of the hiney was a classic moment - to live in infamy forever!