Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dog days of January.

This is Maddie's new toy that Santa brought. His name is Steve Burgess and she is obsessed with him. She carries Steve around in her mouth constantly and won't let us touch him except to throw him across the room for her to run after him and rescue him over and over. I've already had to steal Steve and wash him in the washing machine twice. He squeaks when she chews on him, which isn't annoying, I promise.

And this is my glorious reunion with Taco in Gainesville yesterday! He was so happy to see me. This is him asking me for nachos.

3 comments:

nikki webb said...

here's hoping she'll destroy Steve (by the way, who named him?) like Kaya did to all of her annoying squeaky toys.


no inaugural blog? i've been waiting....

Anonymous said...

Did you pull a muscle(muscles) in your back when lifting Taco, or has the sausage been put on nutri-system?
Couldn't tell from the photo the status of Taco's fitness - but please do tell.

lindseykennedy said...

I was actually going to ask if Taco was obese or not. That is one huge chihuahua. Sorry Taco's owner. He is precious still.