Friday, October 24, 2008

Thin Taco, Fat Taco

So you all know by now about my obsession with my friend Mary’s chihuahua Taco. If you desire more information about Taco, please click here, here, here, and here.

Well, Mary is in tax-lawyer school right now, which requires her to study the tax code and crunch numbers while curled up in the fetal position 24 hours a day. That is no life for a young strapping male chihuahua. Such a glorious creature needs attention, freedom, and companionship. So, Mary’s mom is keeping Taco at her house right now so he can scamper and cavort with her Boston Terrier, Daisy.

Well, when Taco was with Mary, he was fit and trim. See below.


Now, since he’s been living like a king at Grandmother’s, he’s a little sausage. See below.



I have always always said that the only thing better than a cute little chihuahua is a cute little fat chihuahua. Let the record show that I love him now more than ever and I am kicking my chihuahua heist plotting and scheming into high gear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost stole him back today, but due to his massive size, I couldn't carry him out the door before being busted by my mom. I cried a little when the plan was foiled and snotted all over his head. I dare say he was happy to see me go.

Anonymous said...

OMG - Are you sure that is the same dog? Taco looks like a pug now. Hmmmmmm reminds me of Maverick's transfatmation when you all went on a cruise and left me, Andy, Bill and Deda to feed him - and we all did - daily!

nikki webb said...

...or when my cherokee gained the "sympathy weight" from my pregnancy to Joseph and became "the fat sister".

Betsy said...

HAHA! I love the word transfatmation. Hilarious!

Ashley said...

LOL I can't believe that is Taco! See what grandparents will do to dogs! Now you understand why ours are a little hefty..... I still blame all the fur! ;-)