Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Taco-flavored kisses

Well, since I love to blog about the fur in my life, I feel I must mention Taco. First, let's just quit beating around the bush: I love chihuahuas. Anyone who really knows me well knows that I have always longed for a chihuahua of my very own to love and squeeze and name Javier Burgess. Unfortunately, the husband is taking the insane position that 2 dogs is "enough for now" so I talked a friend into getting one for me to play with. Enter Taco. One night over margaritas and tortilla chips (no lie) I managed to convince this friend (who shall remain nameless so her landlord doesn't find out) that she really needed a chihuahua bad and that I would be happy to help her choose one. We went chihua-pping that very weekend and found Taco and I LOVE HIM. I am obsessed with him, actually and make the friend bring him everywhere. It is endlessly fascinating to me that a dog can be that tiny. He's like 4 pounds! I am sooo jealous and I totally want to steal him all the time. Anyway, here are some pics of the happy couple. Enjoy.

This first pic is of Taco and I enjoying some fall tailgating at FSU. Isn't his sweater cute?


Below is Taco watching The Office with me when I babysat him for a few days.



He's so tiny! And I'm so strong.








2 comments:

nikki webb said...

I bet Maddie engaged in some spiteful urination after those pics were taken. That bitch got our family's jealous gene...

lindseykennedy said...

Taco is pretty cute. I never knew you love them so. Why won't Gavin budge? I mean, 4 lbs is not that intrusive.