Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday thoughts

As some of you know, I am obsessed with Dave Ramsey, the financial expert. He has a radio show and a tv show (Fox Business Channel) and he has really kicked our butts into gear financially. Anyway, one thing he says is that you should try to read one nonfiction book a month to learn and to grow as a person. He has a list of books on his website that he recommends so I logged on and am trying to follow this sage advice. Right now I am reading "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" and finding it very interesting. Honestly, if you ever want to get me to do something, tell me that it will help me to grow as a person. It is like shoving a plate of crinkly french fries in my face. I can't resist it.

Yesterday it rained all day and was bitterly cold, so Gavin and I literally did not leave the house. Maddie and Sugarbear really enjoyed having us home and snuggled it up with us all day. Today it is still cold, but has cleared up so I think we'll go to the greenway. Anyway, here are some pics of the fur for your Sunday enjoyment.

Maddie likes to cuddle up inside suitcases. I snapped this picture as we were unpacking when we returned from Italy. Awwww.


As you can see, Sugarbear prefers the "soft flash" setting on the camera to the regular flash.

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

Sugarbear's face= awesome...Maddie=clearly the favorite though. Sorry SB!