Monday, October 20, 2008

PICS

Here are some pics from the Halloween Party!

Jeremy, Mari, Cara, Auntie, and me in the purple pimp hat. I definitely took that thing home with me, telling everyone it was "mine" because "Uncle Joe gave it to me." Riiiiight.

Tammy, Erin, me, and Cara. It got to the point where we were all just trading wigs. This looks like "Don't Stop Believin'..."


Giffin (as Magnum P.I.), Tammy, me, Cara, and Erin up front.

Garrick and Gavin!

Wow - great party!! Let's do it again soon, team!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

LMAO - these photos are hilarious!!! I especially love the one with Giffin and then that one with Gav! What's he doing? The Elvis? Looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

It's actually The Billy Idol.

nikki webb said...

the billy idol face? i thought that was a tina turner wig. whatev. looks like y'all had a blast!

Kristin said...

Bets...fun times....I can so see all of this taking place! :) BTW...I need a post about the election or voter fraud or something. I need to get focused and energized for November 4th. THANKS! :)