Monday, February 4, 2008

Taco jealousy confession


My pal sent me a pic of her chihuahua watching a tennis match. Apparently he loved it and just watched the little ball the whole time. I get so jealous when I see other people able to take their tiny dogs everywhere in their purses. Can you imagine Maddie at a tennis match? She would hurl her little body over this guardrail and chase the ball all over the court. It would be funny but distracting to the players. Sugarbear is generally fine when we take her places. Sure she likes to tackle small children, pin them down, and lick their hands and faces, but she does it out of love. We're working on that... once we get that issue ironed out Sugs will be much more mobile.

1 comment:

meg said...

oh wow. i'm jealous too!

Taco, come live with me and ride to work in my purse!