Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dog Show Recap

Hey! So Saturday we went to the doggy show. The weather cleared up and we had a great time. Here are some pics. Some of them are blurry because I couldn't use a flash (distracts the dogs and handlers) but I did the best I could.

This first picture is of a Parson Russell Terrier - a Maddie Dog! Isn't she gorgeous?


Here is a Corgi relaxing in his own folding chair. Awww.

Two exotic breeds indeed, indigenous to the Southern United States.

Below is a Chinese Crested named Chili. This is actually my friend John's dog, so I got to take a few pics of him, up close and personal.

This is Uno! The beagle who won it all at the Westminster Dog Show made an appearance right here in Tallahassee. It was so exciting because he's been on the Today Show AND Good Morning America! He was very sweet and let all the kids pose for pictures with him.

My favorite part of the day was the agility competition. This is where the little doggies run through obstacles. Some of the dogs are great, some not so great, but they all have so much fun that it's hilarious to watch. I am actually going to get Maddie enrolled in some classes here in town! She is so athletic and I just know we would have a lot of fun doing this together. I'll keep you posted on that. In the meantime, here are some pics of babies running through the different obstacles.



That's all for now, but stay tuned for a more complete weekend recap when I retrieve my camera from my friend Schmashley. Lata!

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

Oh, I want to go to the Dog show SOOOOO bad! That looks so fun. I love the Maddie the best. SO freakin cute! It also reminds me of "Best in Show" which is always a good laugh!