Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another weekend....

....is right around the corner. Yay!! I feel like every week is like the loooooongest week ever.

This weekend I am DEF going to vacuum out my car and Gavin's truck. The amount of fur in each vehicle has reached unacceptable levels. So, in case you haven't noticed, I have been a bigtime project tackler lately. I think the deal is that unfinished (or unstarted) projects can only bug me for so long until I snap and just pounce on it and continue pouncing until it's done.
Example: last weekend I spent about 8 hours on yardwork in my backyard and cleaning the pollen off the rails on my deck. I don't know what happened, really, other than I was tired of releasing my babies into a jungle every day. I was afraid a wild boar would emerge at any second. I even used power tools, and it was greeeeeeat. Rarrrr!

So now that Romney has dropped out of the race, I expect Ron Paul to really make some headway. Seriously, I am depressed about this. I actually heard that McCain might choose the impossibly tan Charlie Crist (Governor of FL) as his running mate. Typical. One democrat in sheep's clothing deserves another. I miss the golden days of Jeb Bush - I hope he runs for the big enchilada someday - we'll see.


Here is a picture of me with the fairer Bush, just seconds before the secret service tackled me.




And here is a pic of me with my two main men. Oh the mems..... Hands below the waist, sir... hands below the waist. Ha cha cha.


2 comments:

Holly Amburgey said...

Betsy where did you get to love on Jeb Bush??? I am a lover of the Bushes and I too hope he will run for Prez. Perhaps in 4 years?

Betsy said...

I hope so, Holls! I would SO back him. Maybe in 4 years, when people's memories of W aren't quite so fresh.