Monday, May 5, 2008

Pics!

Well, I promised some pics of my trip, and I know you are all atingle with anticipation for said photos, so I chose some of my faves.

This one is a pic of Gavin and I while on our bike tour in St. Peter Port, Guernsey Island. It is an island in the English Channel just off the coast of France. It's a really beautiful place I'd never heard of before this trip!
A pint of Guinness with the Mom-in-law in Belfast!
Gav and I on the shores of Loch Ness. No monster.

This one is all of us (except Gav, who was taking the pic) on the ferry from the ship to Edinburgh. As you can see, it was way cold. They should call it Edinbrrrrrrr.

This is me explaining the significance of a mural in Belfast. This particular mural was created by Protestant Loyalists to depict Catholic members of the IRA.
A nice scenic view of Edinburgh Castle at a distance...
More Edinburgh....
And finally, Gav and I at St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin.

Well I hope you liked the pics - we had such a great time. Yay for vacations!

5 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a beautiful place to visit (it's on my list). You should post more thoughts on the cruise itself...did you like it? Any crazy events or happenings on the boat? I have never been on a cruise.

Amy said...

edinburrr lol

Emily Chappell said...

I, too, laughed out loud at "Edinbrrrrr."

Looks like a fabulous trip!

Holly Amburgey said...

I am happy to hear you had fun with the in-laws. Never know how a trip like that will go. You made me laugh - a lot.

meg said...

That picture of you with Mrs. Burgess is eerily similar to how I met her...shot of tequila in one hand. Oops.