Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back!

Hey - sorry I haven't posted in a while, gang. Nothing new or interesting has really gone on in my life since we decided to buy a bark collar for Maddie except..... today we GOT the bark collar!!! I think we're going to try it on Maddie this weekend. She is going to freak out. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the spray. I'll take some pics to share with the world... I feel like I might feel guilty about Maddie getting sprayed in the face but I also feel like I'll get over it and learn to love silence.

Another exciting thing: tomorrow I go see the Sex and the City movie! I'm so pumped. I was thinking this morning about why I am so excited about this. I think it's because the show was in its heyday during a very fun and memorable time in my life: college and law school. The memories I have of the show consist of me sitting on couches with girlfriends in Auburn and FSU apartments watching the new episodes and the dvd's. It's kind of like, now that there's a movie, it makes me feel like those days aren't as "over" as I thought they were. The movie is keeping them alive. Cheesy, I know, but it's my blog and I can cheese if I want to. Keep an eye out for a movie review!!!

No comments: