Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm over it.

Definitely ate chicken on my salad today, so I guess chicken and I are back on track. Things were rough for a few days though. I guess you could say my feathers were ruffled.
Anyway, back to work for another big week at the offy. Going down to Maitland (by Orlando) for a marketing event later this week, so that should be interesting. Another rental car adventure.

SPEAKING OF CARS, Gavin and I got tired of putting copious amounts of obscenely expensive gas in our huge truck, so we traded it in for something more economical and environmentally friendly. A 2005 Pontiac Vibe! We love it! Here's a pic. Same color and everything.


We also love having no car payments, which we have not had for six months now. Having two paid-for cars is great for the budget. If you can live without buying or leasing brand new cars every few years, I definitely recommend it. The dogs fit in the back, so this will work out great. Yay for economically sound decision-making! Ta!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Betsy - Al Gore would be proud!!

Anonymous said...

Green-o-licious

nikki webb said...

i think she's aiming more for Barbra's approval than Al's.