Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mary Grace in the Hass

Hey friends! Well, my first week back to work went just fine. It's good to be back in a routine and litigating away once again. Things are busy at the office, so that's good - I guess a sagging economy doesn't stop people from suing each other. So today I will probably clean. Believe it or not I still have some unpacking to do.

Exciting news! My best pal from high school, Mary Grace, is in town for a wedding! We are having dinner tonight and it will be great to catch up. She is such a great lifelong friend, and she has the most adorable baby so I will probably cuddle up with him most of the night - yay! I love it when people come to the Hass.

Here's a fave pic of mine. We are tailgating before the Troy-FSU football game in '06. That's Mary Grace on the left, next to me, followed by my bro-in-law Jodie, holding Ella-Boo, Gavin, and MG's hubby Daniel. Great times!! Hope to be doing that again this fall!


No comments: