Friday, May 15, 2009

I need a new blog picture.

I’ve only had this one up for about forever. I think we all four look pretty much the same as we do now, but some updating may be in order. I mean, really Bets? It’s not Christmas all year round. As much as I enjoyed the festivity of the 2007 yuletide season, it’s just not appropriate in May 2009. This is completely unsouthern of me… way worse than white after labor day or linen before Easter. I'm surprised my mom hasn't said something.

I’m going to poke around my jpeg jungle for some updated pics. The problem is, we don’t have that many pictures of all four of us together – we really only do that for the Christmas card because it’s such a production to get both dogs to look at the camera simultaneously. I’ll think of something. You deserve it.

1 comment:

nikki webb said...

how about one of the tons of OUTTAKES you must have? i bet there are some funny ones...