Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Get the taser. I'm out of control.

So not too long ago, I blogged about Bea Arthur checking out, and reminisced about how much I loved the Golden Girls. Not long thereafter, I told Gav I wanted to start DVR-ing Golden Girls again. Fast forward a few weeks, and I have a problem. A Golden Girls problem. But it hurts so good. I always have at least 4 episodes on my DVR, and since GG comes on every single day, these epis are always being replenished as I watch them and delete them. That means, in the morning getting ready? Golden Girls. Lunchtime? Ahh, Golden Girls. After work? How 'bout some Golden Girls. It's awesome. Approaching problematic, but currently just awesome.

Hmm... what else. Things are good. I started Twittering, and that's fun. I am always looking for new opportunities to be a smartass on the internet, so bring it, Twitter. If anyone else is Tweeting these days, hook up with me - http://twitter.com/betsburgess. I have identified some celebs to follow. Diablo Cody is HILARIOUS. She wrote the screenplay for Juno, and I'm pretty sure she's my smartass hero. I'll never be as proficient as her, though. Snaps.

1 comment:

meg said...

LOVE DIABLO!

Have you read her book? If not, go pick it up.