1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, August 1998... I was about to start my freshman year at Auburn. I hadn't actually started school yet because Auburn was still on quarters back then (yes, I am old) and classes didn't start up until we were into September. I may have been going through Sorority Rush, though. That was about as much fun as doing wasabi snooters non-stop for 7 days.
2. What are 5 items on your to-do list?
- Give Maddie a trim and a bath. The mustache and beard are back.
- Finish a project at work that has been marinating for a while (that's what I call it when I put something off...it's "marinating." Clever, right? It's as though my letting the project sit there is making it better, tastier, and more savory than if I had tackled it right away).
- Vacuum the yellow-fur tumbleweeds out of my house. I feel like I'm living in the Old West.
- Clean out my dresser and closet.
- Register this "Webkinz" chihuahua my mom gave me. It's a stuffed chihuahua that I can register in some online community using a code. Once registered, I can feed her and build her a house and stuff. I named her Condoleezza.
I love this question! I do have to be careful though, because once I get going I will just start listing all the many many foods I like, and there's a diff between "food" and "snacks." For example, pizza is food, pizza-flavored combos are snacks. I like both.
Ok, snacks... chips and salsa, M&Ms, animal crackers, fruit roll-ups, trail mix, reese's peanut butter cups, popcorn, interesting fruits like "passion fruit", berries and grapes, popsicles, fudgesicles, gummy worms, crispy veggies with some sort of dipping condiment, like ranch dressing, nutter butters... the way I feel about food, this list could literally go on forever.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Make my parents and Gavin's parents retire comfortably, pay off the mortgage, meet Barbra and pay her ahead of time to be nice to me, buy a gameday condo in Auburn, ski in Austria and Switzerland, get a nose job, buy a huge nature preserve and adopt lots of dogs from shelters to live there with the dog-loving people I hire to take care of them, send my nieces and nephews to Auburn, give money to Auburn so they build a few parking decks and then name the stadium after me, and buy a skybox at Auburn and FSU and UF for football games.
5. Six places I would live:
San Diego, San Francisco, New York City, Nashville, Birmingham, or Boston.
These lists are fun.... I tag Lindsey, Meg, Nikki (you can do it in a comment on my blog), Holly, and Emily Chappell.