Thursday, August 7, 2008

Utah trip

Hey! Well here I am in Salt Lake City! Very nice place.... I am really enjoying the mountain range scenery. Today we drive up into Ogden to do some business so I should have a chance to take some pics for the blog.

A comment. The beer here in Utah contains only half the alcohol of regular beer. WTF.

For example, if you order a bud light, you get a bottle of beer-like liquid that is modified so that the alcohol content is less than that of a regular bud light. Again, WTF. It can't be said enough. I object.

ALSO - yesterday was Gavin's b-day and today is our 4th Anniversary!!! I hate that we can't be together today, but we have some fun stuff planned for the weekend so I think it will be ok. If you see my man, though, make sure you wish him a belated 29th (!!!) birthday...

U-Ta!

4 comments:

meg said...

Happy Birthday Gavin and Happy Anniversary to you both!

You should pop open a Lighter Bud Light to celebrate!

or just order vodka.

Have a good one

nikki webb said...

boo for weak beer. do they have tequila?

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary, me lady. The girls and I miss you. Hurry home. I love you.

Mikey said...

Your comment on the beer in Utah is beyond wrong. It's not your fault, I'm sure it's just miss-information. Bud light around the country is 4.2% abv. Bud light in Utah, 4.0% abv. a .02% is far from half and far from notiacable. Happy anniversary!