Monday, August 4, 2008

Reunion recap

So I went to the old 10 year reunion and it was fun. I saw some folks I really wanted to see, and also got to visit with Jack and Ann, who were also so kind to doggy sit for the evening. All in all, a good experience. I had posted pic of me with my pals Holly and Michael but my computer wouldn't post it last night - I think it was an internet connection thing. Anyway, Michael and I go wayyyyyy back to pre-school, and he currently lives in Boston, so it was really great to see him and his wife Shannon. Gavin was such a trooper; he got all my drinks and took all the pictures.

What else.... going to Salt Lake City, Utah for work this week! That should be fun and latter day saintastic. Woo hoo! Going to do a little marketing, look at some mountains, drink some half-alcohol beer, turn down some marriage proposals... the usual. It should be fun and interesting to see the mountains in the summer, so I'm looking forward to that. Too bad I have to miss both my husband's birthday AND my four-year anniversary (that is correct) but you know, got to bring home that bacon. Well, better scoot. It's getting late, so I'm going to pack it in - I'll fill you in on the visit to Utah later on this week... Cheers!

1 comment:

meg said...

Glad it was fun! Points for Gavin for being a trooper!

take some pics in Salt Lake