Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mountains!

Well today we ventured into Ogden, Utah for our business meeting. It is a very cool town ... it used to be a mining town in the days of the wild west, and driving down main street you feel like you are in the middle of a western, only there is electricity and nonviolent commerce and stuff. Anyway, on the way back to Salt Lake, we took the scenic route and drove up into the mountains, where I got to take some pics. Check them out!


Tomorrow, bright and early, we head back to Tallahassee. I'm so ready to see my Snookie-bear. This is how sad he is without me on our anniversary....

Awwwwwwww.

Lata!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww, Gavin looks pretty pathetic! :-)

Anonymous said...

Is that Gavin's "Not gettin' any tonight" face?

nikki webb said...

I thought that was his expression when she told him about the half-alcohol beer in Utah.

Unknown said...

None of the above, but rather my lamentation after having missed the "combined equestrian dressage" event in the Games of the XXIX Olympiad.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh - it makes sense now