Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One more thing!

In other news, Stinky Lady from the gym is engaged!

One day recently, when she hopped onto the elliptical right next to mine, ignoring all the rows of empties, as usual, I noticed something glittery. I glanced down quickly and saw the ring!

Congratulations, Stinky Lady. You have managed to find a soul mate who can look past your inexplicable refusal to use even the most rudimentary form of body odor control, and love you anyway. The ring is nice too - platinum, nice sized rock. You go Stinks!

I rag on her, but you know, I think Stinky is probably a nice person. I'm also not worried about her reading the blog and recognizing herself because 1) total stranger; and 2) stinky people never actually realize they stink.

So Best wishes, Stinky Lady. This Bud's for you.

3 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Hilarity once again!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I was invading your personal space at the gym to which we both belong.

Thank you, anyway, for the congrats.

Betsy said...

Aww, you're very welcome, Stinks. Smell you after work!