Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend recap!

So this was a great weekend. I slept in both days, got some yardwork done, hung out with friends, and spent some quality time with the husband!

Friday night we had a big group happy hour at Andrews, which was fun because our pal Joe Grant was in town. I love Joe Grant! He's like my big former-frat-guy-turned-fun-uncle friend. He is starting law school in the fall in Jacksonville but stopped through town to say hey. Here's a pic of Joe Grant at our last Christmas party. He loves singing and Seminole Football. It's true that a picture is worth a thousand words.



Saturday night some girlfriends I went to Two Chez for drinks and chow before meeting up with the boys. It was great, but bittersweet because my friend Mary (Taco's madre) is moving away this week. I have one more outing with her tomorrow night and then she'll be living in Gainesville, getting her LLM in taxation. Yes, yawn. Just kidding! I'm sure it will be scintillating, Mary, like one big year-long suspense novel. Although let me tell you how this one ends: the taxpayer gets screwed. Anyway, the good news is she won't be that far down the road and we have some fun football weekend plans to hatch. Here are some pics from the evening:



Above you will see Mary with the Ocean Breeze Martini. I had to take like three pictures to get one with her eyes open. Another round, please!


Rhonda wasn't ready for her closeup but I decided to post it anyway because I think it's a cute picture of my cute friend. That salad was delicious, btw.



Heather showing off her Pink Razr. It is a cute phone, I admit. Heather is my Auburn fan ally in Tallahassee. We are planning on hitting the road back to God's Country together sometime this fall. Woo hoo!

And finally, I wanted to post some new pics I took of the babies! They are soooo photogenic:

Look at that mug!!!


And this one. This is why she gets away with so much tomfoolery.

I love this one - I mentioned Sugarbear's best friend Sable and her ears perked right up.

So tomorrow it's back to the grind. I'll prob post some pics of my last night out in Tallahassee with Mary, so check back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reviving the "tomfoolery" phrase - it is a fave of mine.

Ashley said...

I didn't realize Mary was leaving - sad! BTW, we need to have a get together with the entire gang. I haven't seen everyone in forever! (seeing Rhonda and Heather reminded me!)