Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday!

So today I was pretty productive! I did about 8 loads of laundry (wow I was wayyyy behind), cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, and cleaned out and organized my closet and Gavin's closet. I then took a couple big bags of stuff to Goodwill (from the closets of course) and then went to the gym. It's interesting. I used to be such a packrat, but I have recently developed a total lack of tolerance for clutter in my house. I think this may be because my office is so full of files and paper, and there is nothing I can do about it, so at home I want things to be different.

Also, Gavin bathed the dogs today! They really despise getting baths, but afterwards they are so soft, fluffy, and fragrant that I give them lots of love and attention and their quality of life increases drastically. Tomorrow we will take them to the greenway, which is a local park with trails and open pastures, and let them run around a little. Below are some pictures of a recent family trip to the greenway with Gavin's parents and their dog Sable.












No comments: