Thursday, April 10, 2008

Off to West Palm Beach

So today I am headed to WPB to take a test for work. I have only been down there once, and it has been a few years. It should be fun - I like to see new places and south Florida has never disappointed me in the "interesting place to people watch" category. It's basically a tropical city full of rich folks, old folks, and rich old folks. I'm going to rent a car again - let's hope it's not another HHR. My pride can't handle cruising down Worth Avenue in an HHR .

My friend and colleague Mary is also going so that will make this a fun trip, besides the studying and testing we'll have to do of course. Gavin is babysitting Taco the Chihuahua all by himself, so I'm quite sure that the adventures of Gavin and the three dogs will make for an interesting blog upon my return.

In the meantime, everyone wish us luck! See you later!

No comments: